Mana_M0nger's Preserve Keyword Challenge

Hi everyone and welcome to my third MTG Cardsmith forum challenge!

I challenge you, the MTG community to create a custom card using a keyword I made called preserve. Preserve (When this permanent enters the battlefield, shuffle a land you control into its owner's library. At the beginning of your next upkeep, draw a card.) This was made as a green mechanic for one of my custom card blocks and thought it would be an interesting keyword to use in a challenge.

The rules for this challenge are very simple. You may make your cards using either the Modern or M15 frame. Your creations must be a green nonlegendary artifact, creature, or enchantment. You are allowed to splash into one other color so long as green is still included in your card. Don't be afraid to add additional keywords and mechanics to your cards as well. Each person is allowed to post two entries into the challenge, but be aware I will only pick one of your two entries for the final voting so submit your creations wisely. If you happen to make a mistake on any of your submissions, please send me a message on the forums @Mana_M0nger or leave a comment with the card in question asking for a re-submission. I will allow one re-due for each of your two entries and will discount any other previous cards you have entered into the challenge. The last date for submissions will be on January 24th, afterwards no more submissions will be accepted for voting.

I will announce the top 3 winners and honorable mentions on January 25th. Each winner will be awarded a Trophy and the first place winner will have a custom card created in their honor by personal request. The key to winning this challenge is to follow the rules above and make your cards as interesting and flavorful as possible. I wish you all the best of luck and have fun!

On a side note, here's two examples of cards I've created with the preserve keyword.

Emerald Mystic:
http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/emerald-mystic?list=user

Leaf Vale Purifier:
http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/leaf-vale-purifier-2

Comments

This discussion has been closed.