tiagoabner's series: Lords Challenge

So, this is my first challenge. I intend to open a challenge per week every Tuesday, with winners being announced at Sunday, with one day (Monday) open for discussions before I close the topic.

Every card that wins one of my challenges will be part of a set I will create (ideally December 2016), with a final challenge where only the winners can participate.

The general rules:
1. Whenever it's possible, credit the artist, as their awesome artworks keep our hobby working.
2. All cards should have a balanced power level. It should be something that's possible to see in standard. If it have a powerful effect, it should have an appropriate cost.
3. All rarities allowed, as well as all expansion symbols.
4. No plagiarism allowed. If it's a card created by someone else, credit the author.
5. There will be one winner per challenge chosen by me.
6. Using correct card formatting, text formatting and keeping your mechanics in line with those of existing cards earn extra points.
7. Unlimited entries, as long as it's not just spamming. Also, old cards allowed.

This week challenge is the Lords Challenge. Create a Lord for whatever creature or type you like. The rules:
1. Every type of card is allowed, there's no need for it to be a creature.
2. Extra points if it's a Lord for a type that lacks a Lord.
3. It don't need to have a "Lord" type, just to function as one.
4. A definition of what's a Lord, quoting directly from the MTG Gamepedia: "A "lord" is an informal term that refers to any creature or other permanent that confers boons to other members of the same creature type, usually without conferring such boons to themselves, however. The lords Lord of Atlantis, Zombie Master, and Goblin King, which appeared in Alpha, were the first of several lords, most of which would grant a power/toughness bonus of +1/+1 and an additional bonus, such as a keyword ability (e.g., landwalk, regeneration, haste, shroud). " More information can be found here: http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Lord

Winners will be announced next Sunday, January 17.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.