The Plane of Inkhar

edited January 2016 in Custom Card Sets
Howdy, I'm a little new here, so let me know if I do anything wrong.

Thanks, Bobtacos. :D

Welcome to the Plane of Inkhar. Here, everything is almost exactly as it seems, but not everything can be trusted. The once-pure Leylines of this beautiful Plane have mingled together in an event known as the "Shift" to create what some call "Allied Mana". Now that the dust has settled, five Leaders have arisen to battle for ultimate control of the plane. Who will you fight with?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Temaat, Void-Tyrant:

This Dragon was given terrible intelligence in the Shift. Now a Blue and Black mage, he uses his cold, cruel intellect to control the landscape known only as the Void Plains, which consists of massive purple crystals and black Rivers.

Keraar, Dread-Flame:

This Demon was scarred dramatically in the Shift, both mentally and physically. Now a Black and Red mage, he keeps the Kaerat Mountain Range, which consists of massive flame-geysers and swooping shadows, in his firm, yet insane grasp.

Zaanu, Pack-Leader:

This Minotaur was gifted with immense strength in the Shift. Now a Red and Green mage, he keeps watch over the Gahan Forests, which consists of sprawling jungles and massive wildlife vigilantly, as they are his home.

Raalen, Stead-Fast:

This Human was gifted with an uncanny gift of control in the Shift. Now a White and Blue mage, she guards the Crossroads, which consist of wandering trade caravans.

Maaret, Grove-Warden

This Human was grown into a tree during the Shift. Now a White and Green mage, she protects the EverGrowth, as she is duty-bound to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, right?
This is the set: http://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Bobtacos/sets/6186

So, each color pair has a specific mechanic (or two, in WG's case.).

WG: Evolve and Populate- pretty self-explanatory, I mean, they came from RTR (I think?)

W/U: Enforce- This allows a creature to ignore menace, and block up to two creatures. So, Opposite Menace?

B/U: Cruelty X- "When this creature enters the battlefield, up to X of your opponents creatures get -X/-X"

B/R: Immolation Counters- When a creature with an immolation counter dies, it returns to the battlefield under control of whoever put the immolation counter on that creature. (Keraar uses these.)

R/G: Aggravation- This creature MUST be blocked.

I would be honored if people could help make this set. Any rarities are welcome, although Commons/Uncommons would be appreciated.

I plan to work on the set here and there as well, because it'd kinda bug me to see "Hey, come make this XXX card set for me!". :P

Thanks for reading through! :D

Comments

• People completing cycles would be pretty sweet as well.
  • I think Imma change Immolation counters, as they seem really OP.

"When a creature with an immolation counter dies, it returns to the battlefield IIIwith * -1/-1 counters (* is equal to half that creature's toughness rounded down.)III under control of whoever put the immolation counter on that creature"
  • Mindvision Dragon 3UB
    Creature-Dragon
    Flying.
    When Mindvision Dragon enters the battlefield, target player discards a card and you draw a card.
    4/4
  • Fireform Demon 3BR
    Creature-Demon
    Flying.
    As long as you control another red creature Fireform Demon gets +1/+0.
    As long as you control a black creature Fireform Demon gets +0/+1.
    4/3
  • Steadfast Minotaur 3RG
    Creature-Minotaur
    Trample.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, pay RG or sacrifice Steadfast Minotaur.
    6/5
  • Peaceful Guard 3BW
    Creature-Human Wizard
    Vigilance
    Whenever an opponent casts a creature spell, untap each creature you control.
    4/3
  • Oak-Linked Surveyor 3GW
    Creature-Treefolk
    Vigilance
    At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top card of your library, if it's a land you may reveal it and put it into your hand.
    4/3
  • edited January 2016
    Ah Sweet, @MultiverseExplorer! Thanks, I will either add them later tonight or sometime tomorrow :D
  • @MultiverseExplorer Do you mind if I maybe change the names and/or creature types??? Thanks. :D
  • Armored guardian 3wwg
    Creature- Knight
    Evolve 1
    If Armored guardian has at least 3 +1/+1 counters on her, She loses Evolve 1 and gains trample and lifelink.
    2/2
  • Eight (8) cards have been added to the set! Five from @MultiverseExplorer, One from @ZendikarIncarnate, One from @Faiths_Guide, and One from Me! Thanks for continuing to work with me, peeps. :D

You can find the set Here
  • Kaerat Surveyor- BR
    Creature- Goblin
    Swampwalk, Mountainwalk
    2/2
  • edited February 2016
    Wingbreak Peak
    Legendary Land
    Wingbreak Peak enters the battlefield tapped.
    Tap: Add B or R to your mana pool.
    BR, Tap: Destroy target creature with flying. It can't be regenerated.
  • edited February 2016
    Thanks, @TurkeyAsylum! I'll get to making those at some point, whenever I can find the time. :D Credit to you/other contributors will happen once I get 5ish more additions to the set.
This discussion has been closed.