Four-Color Card : (Winner is the Judge #13)

OFFICIAL 'Winner Is The Judge' RULES:
1) The judge cannot participate in the current contest or the next contest (This is to prevent the same people from winning all the time).
2) This contest will last exactly two weeks.
3) Each person may enter only one card for this challenge.
4) Only enter if you are willing to host the next challenge (in case you win).
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, everyone!

It took me a bit of time to think up the subject for this challenge, but in the end I decided it should revolve around four-color cards, because the nephilim kind of opened a design space that's been left untouched for a while.

RULES
1. Any card type except land, unless that land somehow transforms into a four-colored permanent.
2. Colors must be a part of the card's color identity, but they don't necessarily have to be in the mana cost. Color identity includes mana cost and text box.
3. IMPORTANT: The card must have a reason for fitting into the four colors. If one or two colors are just thrown in to make the challenge, it will be DQ'd. If you want to argue a point on why a color exists in the card, I will be open to your point of view.
4. No Unglued, vanity, or pop culture reference cards, please.
5. The card must have exactly four colors in its color identity, so no five-color cards.

TIPS
1. Hybrid mana is an excellent way to cram the four colors into a cheaper-costing card.
2. Some colors share certain abilities (deathtouch is a black/green keyword, draw&discard is blue/red) that can make combining two colors easier.
3. I am a sucker for the Commander format, so making a legendary creature here is appealing to the judge.

CRITERIA
Formatting, flavor, color philosophy, grammar, and balance. Oh, and something cool would be nice too. :P

PRIZES
1st place - Favorites and feedback on 5 cards of the player's choice, plus a vanity card using art of the player's choice.
2nd place - Favorites and feedback on 3 cards of the player's choice.
3rd place - Favorite and feedback on 1 card of the player's choice, and an honorary muffin vanity card.

Ends February 24th.

All that being said, have fun! Can't wait to see what y'all come up with! :D

Comments

This discussion has been closed.