Fabio Can't Believe It's Not Butter! [Usernames!]

Comments

• @Superman101 The game isn't worse- it's just even more of a ridiculous concept.
  • edited February 2016
    I'm not sure what's weirder, especially when you really think about it.

MTG: Where people who can shoot lighting out of their eyeballs, half-clothed ManBearPigs, tentacled demon babies, everything undead there even is, and freaking transparent gods all having a battle throughout different realms of existence, except everything that exists is being unwillingly governed by and even spawned into a world by unheard of beings known as "players," who don't even really exist at all in the entire flipping universe. meanwhile, there are other individual battles that go on in singular planes, like zendikar and mirrodin, which by the way are somehow the coolest yet the strangest names you could even think up for any given place. Also, for some reason only a select few can travel through different realms, rather than someone opening a portal and being like "hey you guys! portal to ravnica, here! free for all to use!"

Pokemon: different continents that resemble real-life places are filled with tiny creatures that half of them are basically just animals and every-day objects, and the other half are literally everything you can think of mashed up into a life form. The beings are captured by humans inside tiny prison ball pellets, and for some reason enjoy partaking in near-death battles and beauty contests with their own species, all of which look nothing alike. every like 5 years the humans find a new continent with a bunch of never-before-seen creatures that coincidentally work exactly the same as everything else they've found, except every place they find develops a different terrorist group, and for whatever reason every new continent has new pokemon, but also somehow has all the pokemon they've already found. And then, there's pokemon mystery dungeon. Don't even get me started on that parallel universe.
  • ChargingBadger is the best card in the game, better even than Our Lord And Savior Storm Crow. I am actually looking for a new username for other online stuffses (my steam name is TheCommunistPotato).
  • Hmmm.... Who wants to hear the weather forecast for today?

Today it will be Absol-lutely rainy. We may also see some Thunderus later this afternoon. The Groundon may get very wet today. Tomorrow, Ditto.
  • Oh yeah, watch out this Evee-ning for some snow. Be sure not to put any steelix near the thunderus and lightning bolts, or you could get shocked.
  • Can Anyone tell me when this gets moved to the Pokemon Forums?
  • Never... This form has transformed into the pokemon forums!
  • @drigglesnork your description of magic is perfect.
  • My name has been around since I was about eight. "Bob" was (And maybe still is, I dunno), the funniest name to an eight year old. I was hungry at the time, and so "BobTacos" was born. I've kept it for five years, and kinda wanna change it, but that's hard to do after five years.

Other various online names:

World of Warcraft toons: Methedor (Idek), DemonTwinkie, Moosacre (Ahuehue), Unclenoname, Chiropractor

What should I change my name to though? D:
  • edited February 2016
    @BobTacos just use a randomizer and make it a jumble of letters that can be sounded into a word
  • Farblebloof
  • Ah, that seems sweet, @Drigglesnork :P
  • edited February 2016
    Oooh! Here's my idea of Mtg Vs. Pokemon!

Mtg: You are a dude who knows at least 60 different spells, and you can change your sets of spells, but then 100% forget how to do the old ones. Then during emotional times, 1 in 1,000,000 light up, or catch on fire, or something and are teleported and fight wars and sometimes the go to a new place to fight wars.

Pokemon: There are lots of different odd creatures that you can try to stuff into prison balls, and some of them like the blue ones better than the red ones, or they like the green striped ones, but they all go into the purple ones. Then you can stuff hundreds of them into a little computer. Sometimes a pokemon will start glowing and after all the glowing is done, the're a totally new thing!
  • Also, @Bobtacos, have you ever took JoePasta out for a spin? Or Jimtheunsuspectingstrangesuperherotiger?
  • @BobTacos or, use HelloThereYouAreReadingMyRidiculouslyUnrealisticallyLongUsernameAndAlsoWhileYouWereReadingThisIStoleYourChocolateChipCookiesSoGetRektM8
  • I kinda like "HelloThereYouAreReadingMyRidiculouslyUnrealisticallyLongUsernameAndAlsoWhileYouWereReadingThisIStoleYourChocolateChipCookiesSoGetRektM8"

and "Jimtheunsuspectingstrangesuperherotiger"

Maybe just a little more "Croissant" with it. :P

• Playing videogames with my friends, we always emphasized needing to believe in yourself in order to succeed. Strong Believes (an intentional corruption of "strong beliefs") came from there. Since the name is often shortened to 'Strong' it also can make grammatical sense in that Strong is the one that believes.
  • Strong Believes in Strong Believes, Strongly Believing Strong Believes Are Strong.
  • but are the strong beliefs in strong believe's strong believes of strong beliefs strong beliefs?
  • I strongly believe they are strong, and believes if not believes.
  • if the strong believes of strong belives strong believes are strong believes of strong believes, then surely the strong believes in strong believes of strong believes are strong believes of strong believe's strong believes of strong believes.
  • @Drigglesnork, @CrucibleOfHate, Can you say tongue twister?
  • "Sixth sick Sheik's sixth sheep's sick."
  • Kauyon is from Warhammer 40k, it is a battle tactic of the Tau Empire and it means "Patient Hunter". The philosophy is simple, create the illusion of feebleness and allow your opponent to believe they have the upper hand. While in truth you are actually leading them into a well-planned and carefully constructed killzone. Once drawn out and flanked, they will be quickly overwhelmed and slaughtered, then anything of worth that they posess will be harvested.

It is fragile, painstaking and easily disrupted which is why it is only for those with the proper pathology and dedication to see it through. Basically, you do it because you can and because you love it, not because it is the most effective means for achieving victory.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Hunter_Cadre
    http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Tau
    https://imgflip.com/i/x629k
  • Okay. Anyone else?
  • Saveria was my human rogue from world of warcraft. I had the best time with her because of the amazing guild I was in. We roleplayed and did raids and pvp together. This was during Burning Crusade through Wrath of the Lich King. I quit like right after Cataclysm released.
This discussion has been closed.