Opinions on "MTG Story Mode" Warring faction decks, mostly prebuilt.

I've been working on two deck/sets, which will start mostly pre built, giving the owner a little room for customization. I'm thinking about making the two decks have 20 predetermined cards, and the player can top them off how they'd like. Not quite sure if I'll do that, or fully predetermined decks yet.
Anywho, back to the whole warring faction bit. These two decks I'm making have a story behind them, which I think adds a little more intensity to the match. I'd like to get your opinions on this type of game mode. So, to introduce it to you, here is my example. Please look at my card sets to further understand after reading the storyline.

D'ruvkin vs. The Order of Abberaash

Once, there was a time in Abbera, that the Dragons lived peacefully with the Abberan people. The Dragon God Ao Kuang, bringer of storms, and the Harvest God, Abberaash would work together, bringing the freshest fruits and tastiest vegetables to the people of Abbera, and the Dragons in the Abberan mountains. The Abberan people would even ride dragons, at least the ones that let them. Some of the Abberan deities even bred with some of the dragons, though much to the dislike of Abberaash. The offspring of this taboo act would be known as the D'ruvkin.

One day, Abberaash noticed his sons abscence at the Aberran Hall of Feasts during the Harvest festival, and decided he should find him in case something had happened. He stepped out of the hall, and was so focused on finding his son, he hadn't noticed The Dragon God himself, Ao Kuang, had followed him, due to curiousities of Abberaash leaving the Hall. Abberaash traveled around his kingdom, searching high and low for his son, for nearly three hours, when he finally stumbled upon his son in their private garden, with Ao Kuangs daughter. Although Abberaash didn't mind being allied with the Dragons, he absolutely resented the possibility of breeding his Human/Deity kingdom with them, especially his own son. Angry, he banished Ao Kuang, Ao's daughter, and all Dragons back to the Abberan mountains, with orders not to ever enter the capital, or any other cities of Abbera again. Outraged at the banishment of his people, Ao Kuang stopped the storms over Aberran crops, preventing growth, which led to the Abberan people beginning to starve.
In retaliation, Abberaash no longer let his fruit or vegetable bearing plants to grow in the mountains, where it was still storming thanks to the Dragon God Ao Kuang.

Years passed, with both sides suffering from hunger. No speaking, no interacting, no anything. That is, until Abberaash found his son had run away and secretly eloped with the daughter of Ao Kuang. Furious, he entered the Dragon's territory, marching straight to the home of Ao Kuangs daughter. He barged in, and through an intense and bloody battle had managed to slay both newlyweds. Ao Kuang heard this, and sent his second in command, Hrordar, the Exalted One, after Abberaash. When the mighty dragon landed where the mountains met the Abberan capital, Abberaash stepped forward. Many watched the intense battle that followed for hours, until finally, Hrordar lay cut in two at the entrance to Abberaash's castle. Ao Kuang quickly appeared, and disappeared with both halves of Hrordar.

Finally, back at the mountains, Ao Kuang manages to summon a dragon from each half of Hrordar. He tasks one with defending himself, his land, and his people, naming him Hrodon. The other, he tasks with avenging the death of his daughter, his son-in-law, and his most highly regarded dragon warrior.

When taking care of the mess that had occured in his daughters' home, Ao Kuang noticed a lever. After pulling it, and releasing a lock to a hidden room, he discovered his daughter and Abberaash's son had ended up bearing twins. Ao Kuang raised his new grand children, naming them Deru, and Drua. King and Queen of Dragons, respectively. Ao Kuang accepted all half-human, half-dragon, known as the D'ruvkin, join his army. He now marches to stop the oppression of Abberaash, and free everyone from the tyranny.

Abberaash sensed the war coming, and created The Order of Abberaash, recruiting many human paladin/deities to help aid against the oncoming dragon onslaught.

But who will win? Who is right? Who is more powerful?

This discussion has been closed.