Block users

Is there a way to block special users and their published cards? Some users use this site to make cards for other games or for learning stuff and I'd really like to fade those cards out. I was looking for a way to do so, but I couldn't find a solution for my problem. Can somebody help me?

Comments

• @Mila, there is currently no way to block cards on MTGCardsmith. Thankfully most of the "Anonymous" cards have been eliminated. It used to be much worse. Occasionally we have to deal with someone who can't control themselves and starts to act crazy. They usually are dealt with pretty swiftly.

If someone is harrassing you, or another person on Disqus or the Forums, we can deal with that as well, all anyone woud need to do is let us know.
  • @Corwinnn
    Thanks, it's nothing really bad, just 'non-magic-related' cards, some users post more often than others do. I'd like to filter that out, but it's no big deal. Just an inconvenince, I thought I could solve just by 'blocking' users whose cards I don't wanna see. Thanks for your reply :)
  • Anytime!
This discussion has been closed.