Contraption Set Challenge

Hello! A little while ago, @mysterious_gangsta hosted a very fun contest about designing Riggers and Contraptions and I happened to come in first place. I thought that since people seemed to like my idea of Contraptions, I should make a set around them. But I need your help! Yes, YOU!

I've designed two Riggers so far that will definitely be in the set: an uncommon rigger (the winner of the past Rigger contest) and a mythic legendary rigger. Feel free to use these as reference for how the mechanic works.

Now, for the contest, submit ONE of these things:

1. A Rigger of any non-mythic rarity. Riggers should be red, blue, and/or black (no green or white), include the Assemble ability, and give an ability to all Contraptions you control. Any race is fine.

2. A Rebel of any rarity. Rebels should be green, white, and/or red, and have an ability that involves weakening or destroying Contraptions (or artifacts in general.)

Every entry will get a favorite, and I'll try to give constructive criticism to everybody also. The contest ends on July 31st, when I'll pick the top 3 entries. Each submitter of these top 3 will receive 5 favorites from me as a prize!

Well, what are you waiting for? Let's get rigging!

(P.S. If you're curious about the backstory of this set, click here)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.