Hi there! I'm brand new to posting on the forums, but I've been lurking for a while. Today, as my first post, I would like to introduce you to the Taigam Challenge!
Reason? I don't like how the not-khan cycle is 4 legendary creatures and 1 planeswalker, it bothers me a lot. And we didn't get a creature version of Taigam as consolation either! Shame on you Wizards!
Now, for the rules of the game
- Must be Taigam
- Must be monoblue
- Must be a Legendary Creature
- If it uses a keyword mechanic, it must be one from Dragons of Tarkir (no Prowess/Delve etc, but you can use similar abilities)
- One entry per person, but you may resubmit if you're fixing a spelling/grammar/dumb mistake.
- Deadline undetermined. How long do these normally last?
- And finally, I'll be submitting one too. Taigam, Ojutai's Pupil: http://goo.gl/RDh8GA
I think we'll do the hurt/heal method of voting, unless you guys have a better idea?