What's yours is mine... and then some. (Thievery Contest)

edited September 2016 in Contests and Challenges
"I could use that deck better than you... but you're on that end of the table and really unwilling to let anyone else touch your triple sleeved foil Emrakul, The Aeons Torn so I guess I'll just have to sit here and cringe silently as you swing with your mana dorks into my army of weenies. Accomplishing nothing."

Well, Cardsmiths, now it's your turn to do something about that. Make some cards that do my personal favorite thing in this wonderful game, steal. (really though, Stolen Goods is my favorite card of all time, even if it is objectively awful.)

Contest Rules and Deadlines:

- Your card must "steal" (a) card(s) in some way (creating a situation where you cast spells from your opponent's hand, deck, graveyard, etc.)
- There is a limit of 3 submissions, you may change your submissions at any time before the contest ends.
- Contest end date to be set
- P.S. Newer cards would be pretty cool, so, well, yeah.

Cards will be graded on:

- Balance
- Creativity
- Flavor (Art/name + mechanics and/or flavor text, space permitting for the latter.)

Prizes:

1st: 7 favorites of your choice.
2nd: 5 favorites of your choice.
3rd: 3 favorites of your choice.

Happy stealing! (Not of other people's ideas though, that's just kinda prick-ish, though admittedly super flavorful for this contest.)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.