Reactivation Challenge #28 "Hey Harry, Yer a Wizard!"

Hey guys UndeadZombie22 here!
Since I won the last Reactivation Contest, I got to choose the theme of this contest. I looked back at many contests from two months ago, and this one just caught my eye. I can't wait to see what kind of wizards you guys can create.

IMPORTANT--
You get to help judge this challenge! By liking an entry, I will be more inclined to pick it as the winner. This way, the best card can certainly win!

*Reactivation Disclaimer:
1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.
2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.
3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).
4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.
5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.
*Second Disclaimer:
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted.

Original Rules:
Type must be "Legendary Creature-Wizard"
A card that is fun to play with.
1 entry per person plz

MY RULES:
-Doesn't have to be legendary, just a wizard creature.
-Up to 5 entries per card smith.
-Make realistic new cards, no unglued or insanely crazy stuff
-Cards will be judged off a combination of card abilities, wizardry flavor, and art
-Contest ends SEPTEMBER 30TH
-Winners get a -TROPHY- and entrance into the Hall of Fame

Example:http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/gel-electrode-of-storms?list=user

Original Contest: http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/1598/hey-harry-you-re-a-wizard#latest by @xiangyu

Comments

This discussion has been closed.