Contest: Chronicles of Snow, Death, and Growth

You may look at this and thing it's weird. Well, it's a contest, all right! In fact, there are three branches! I'll explain them now. You may have 4 entries, and they can be split among the categories.

Chronicles of Snow Portion:
Create a card revolving around Colorless mana and / or Blue mana. Snow counters must be part of this, too.
Winner gets a Blue mana card revolving around Snow counters added to the set I'm working on, Coldwynd.

Chronicles of Death portion:
Create a card revolving around Black, Red, and Energy.
Winner gets a B/R card of their design added to Coldwynd.

Chronicles of Growth potion:
Create a card revolving around White, Green, and a new ability in my Coldwynd set: Mirage (As long as each other player has {s}{s}, this creature has -1/-1. Planeswalkers with Mirage have a constant -1 loyalty. If this is not the case, give it +1/+1 or a constant +1 loyalty.)
Winner gets a G/W card of their design added to Coldwynd.

The card that is added to the set may be the one you entered and won with, or a new one. Simply give me the card's description and I will make it, if it isn't one of your entries! (Set symbols for all entries must be Kaladesh, as I am hopefully getting premium soon so I can just add them to the set if it's an entry you made! :D)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.