No.1 Cardsmith Challenge 3

THIS IS AN ON GOING COMPETITION AND NO NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER.

Hey All,
Firstly, sorry for how long it was between challenges. I am smack bang in the middle of end of semester exams and just haven't had the time to post something in a while. Thank you all for being so patient.

YOUR 3RD CHALLENGE IS:
INSTANTS OR SORCERIES THAT SUPPORT PLANESWALKERS.

The past couple of challenges have been based around creatures and the different types that we have in MTG so we now need to test your skills with another component. On top of the original rules (which are posted below), the additional rules are: http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2152/who-is-the-no-1-mtg-cardsmith#latest

1. A MAX of 3 Entries. We are starting to get down to the people who are constantly active so I highly recommend that you don't risk the chances of being DQ'd by only entering one card.
2. All cards must be new for this competition. If it comes down to judging and I spot an old card, you will be part of the cardsmiths being DQ'd. THIS APPLIES FOR ALL ENTRIES, NOT JUST YOUR BEST ONE.

Other requirements and suggestions for this challenge.
1. 1 entry = The instant or sorcery your are entering PLUS THE ASSOCIATED PLANESWALKER. Entries won't be accepted if the planeswalker card is not attached to your entry.
2. Highly recommend following the colour and power of the planeswalker. Instant or sorceries that are too OP for the planeswalker card will not be highly judged.

Those who are allowed to enter are as follows:
@Lujikul @TrippleBoggey3 @UndeadZombie22 @littledemon @IanLowenthal @Tommia @Corwinnn @Gelectrode @Faiths_Guide @dashdo101 @Arceus8523 @kltmtg29 @VinylVantasy @KimJongMartin @TasyCheez @Mila @strongbelieves @TheFriendlyGeek @Tutlaschk @thenightbringer @MaverickGV

As stated in the original rules, you have 2 weeks until today so for most of you guys its still the 6th Nov so you have until the 20TH NOVEMBER to have all your entries in before this challenge is closed for judging. Our judging panel is now up to 15 people so you have a lot of people to impress.

There are still 21 cardsmiths in this challenge so a total of 6 CARDSMITHS WILL BE BEING DQ'D THIS CHALLENGE!!

Good Luck,
Butters

Comments

This discussion has been closed.