The realm of Zoria and Aquiza contest

I need help for my set of Zoria and Aquiza

Lore: Long ago, Two ancient planeswalker dueled on a plane vibrant with mana. One used earth and fire magic, the other air and water, so the two drew on the mana of the plane. Little did they know, they split the plane in two, now known as Zoria and Aquiza.

Aquiza is a plane full of water, there is no dry land, and the only structer are strange twisted metal spires that poke from the ocean. The world is in a war, as the plane is finding it's new council members as the last ones mysteriously dissapeard. The blind eternity has leaked in as the two planes are drawing nearer together, and earth from Zoria has been pulled in through magical voids created by the tension of the two planes, were the war also fights for the dry land.
Zoria is a barren wasteland of mountains, deserts, lava pits, and volcanoes. It is extremely hot and there is very few plants and water, but suprisingly a lot of creatures. Twelve tribes dwell on this plane, all consisting of many diffrent races, they are all ruled by the emperor. Recently at the edge of the plane, voids and portals have appeared and leaked water out, one of the tribes claimed it, now a war rages as the tribes fight for control of the scarce source of water coming through the voids.

As the mana of both of these Worlds collide, these mysterious voids into the blind eternities become larger, and the people notice it is not natural.

The war has grabbed the attention of the Gate watch, and Koth, who has challenged the emperor of Zoria for the throne and Kiora who has claimed a seat in the Aquizian Council. The planeswalkers all try to resolve the wars in both worlds, discover the fate of the last council members, and find the source of the tears into the blind eternities.

Rules:
No Joke cards
Everyone can make 1 mythic, three rares, and unlimited uncommon and commons
Please try to keep the flavor of these planes
Closes on 11/25/16

Prizes:
1st place: 5 favorites, likes on entered cards and a follow
2nd Place: 3 favorites, like on entered cards and a follow
3rd place: 1 Favorite, and like on entered cards.

Honorable Mentions: I will favorite the card i liked of yours.

Good Luck!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.