Hi, it's Llamalord44! This is sort of a part two to my four colored commander challenge. There are two simple ways to enter-
1. Make a set of two two-colored commanders of DIFFERENT COLORS. They must be synergistic.
2. Make a set of two two-colored commanders of the following mixes of colors that would fit in a commander deck with the following cards, which are the winners of the first contest -
1. The Rosewood Gang by @cgannon
- w/b and r/g
2. Minati, Hidden Council by @barchae
- w/u and b/r
3. Mal'Karian, Grudging Victor by @AustinSmith
- b/r and g/w
4. Quideem, Case Justifier by @Faiths_Guide
- u/b and r/w
Say IN YOUR ENTRY which part you are entering for (1 or 2), or your entry will not count. Anyways, sort of the same judging system as last time will be used, but it's a little different. What I will be looking at (Since I'm a gymnast, I'm used to a system of scoring where you start at a 10.00. You can get bonus points and deductions.) -
1. Are/is the artists'/artist's name(s) on them? (I screw up with this all the time actually, but still) If the artwork used has no author shown, put 'Author Not Found' or something like that so I know you checked - minus 0.5 if forgotten
2. Creativity - Lack of creativity can subtract up to 3.00 from your score, but can also get you up to 2.00 in bonus points!
3. Originality - If I can clearly see that one or both of the cards are based off of something else to an extreme point, you will get up to 2.50 off.
4. Balance - If the cards are not balanced and are too good or bad (don't worry, I won't be mean with this) I will take off up to 1.00
5. Synergy - The cards have to be synergistic with each other and, if you're doing part two, with the four-colored commander as well. The only catch to this is that I really don't like direct synergy. I want them to be good with the others, but in a unique way, rather than having practically the same abilities. This can get you up to 2.00 in bonus or 3.00 in deduction.
Good luck! Prizes will be announced with the winners on December 23rd!