No.1 Cardsmith Challenge 4

THIS IS AN ONGOING COMPETITION. NO NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED.

Welcome to the second last stage of this competition. Congrats to all of you who have made it this far as this has been a very long process to get here. Those who are still in the running are Lujikul
@TrippleBoggey3, @IanLowenthal, @Corwinnn, @Gelectrode, @Faiths_Guide, @dashdo101, @Arceus8523, @kltmtg29, @KimJongMartin, @TasyCheez, @MaverickGV, @TheFriendlyGeek, @Tutlaschk & @thenightbringer.

Now the there is one area I have not covered yet and will be the main focus of this task. Legendary Lands!! Now because everyone keeps getting confused I will say this. YES ALL TYPES OF LEGENDARY LANDS ARE ACCEPTED. The point of this contest is to test your abilities of creating cards so these descriptions are meant to be vague. However, as usual, there are some special rules of this round.

1. NO EDITING BY PREMIUM OR NON-PREMIUM MEMBERS. Time to actually crunch some numbers. Once your entry is submitted, THAT IS IT . Editing of a card may only be approved by myself but it is time to start being careful with your entries.
2. Only land cards allowed. So no transformations, no melding, no alterations of lands. These lands can only be lands and nothing else.
3. NEW CARDS ONLY.

All other basic rules for the competition are here.
http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2152/who-is-the-no-1-mtg-cardsmith/p1

As stated, you have 2 weeks until closing and as shown in the past 2 rounds, this close time is strict. Close for judging will occur on the 13th December .

5 CARDSMITHS WILL BEING GETTING DQ'D THIS ROUND. THIS WILL LEAVE THE TOP 10 FOR THE ULTIMATE LAST ROUND!

Good Luck and remember, create with care.
Butters

Comments

This discussion has been closed.