I won the last reactivation challenge, so here I am! I came across one I had seen before, that I think is pretty darn cool, so here it is.*Reactivation Disclaimer:
1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.
2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.
3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).
4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.
5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.*Second Disclaimer:
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted. Da rulz:
- Make a legendary creature with cmc one or less.
- UP to three entries per smith.
- Can be ye olde cards.
- Please also briefly explain how you'd play the card as a Commander (optional). Prizes:
1st place gets five faves + a follow.
2nd place gets three faves + a follow.
3rd place gets a fave + a follow.
Honorable mentions get a fave.
Winners also get da trophy and join the ranks of the Hall of Famers.
Original contest by @mintyfreshmana