Team Challenge #5 Guilds of Ravnica. Results Are In!!!

14567810»

Comments

• Cool, 3rd/4th place. Congratz to all the winners.

And of course, now another idea has come to me. I could have made the Fluctuate ability like this: "{U/G}{U/G}: Move a counter from this creature onto another target creature. If you spent {U}{G} this way, you may move two counters instead."

Too bad it's too late. But maybe there will be another Simic contest along the way. XD
  • Can you provide us with your grading sheet, or if you can't, just tell us which and your favorite card of each guild.
  • Sweet! 2nd place! Thanks for the contest @Rednaxela!

• Super fun contest! :)
  • @TrippleBoggey3 I can provide the highest ranking card from each guild if you want, or if you have any requests I can give the score for individual cards.
  • The highest card from each guild sounds good. Thanks for the contest btw. Had a blast, even if I was on my own.
  • @Rednaxela so should the members of the Orzhov just PM you three cards they want favorited?
  • edited January 2017
    @AustinSmith & @Animist
    Edit: Yes! Sorry, I misread your comment at first.

But Animist gets this Axolotl's favorites for the tremendous amount feedback he has given on thy cards. Thank you Animist, you're awesome!
  • @modnation675

You're welcome. And thanks to you and @AustinSmith for all your great feedback as well.
  • finally back from vacation
This discussion has been closed.