If you're returning to this contest, I'd suggest reading this again, I made a few changes.
This is the fourth contest in my Flavor Text Contest series. In it, I give you a piece of flavor text from a card the previous winner chose, and you make a card that has that flavor text on it. So, here's the flavor text for this contest:
The deals he makes can sometimes be... extra persuasive...
You can interpret this in any way you like, just make a card with that flavor text on it, and make sure it fits flavor-wise. I will be revealing what the original card was when I judge.
1. You are allowed to change your card any amount before the contest ends
2. You can only use an original card that you made.
3. Max number of entries is three.
4. No joke cards or uncards.
5. Please have correct MTG language, since I get really bothered by incorrect MTG language.
I will be judging you based on:
- Templating (including spelling, grammar, punctuation and spacing)
- Art selection (using existing MtG art is strongly discouraged)
- Flavor (Not flavor text, just how well the abilities fit with the art and name)
1st: I will follow you, favorite 5 cards of your choice, and you get to choose a card (You didn't have to make it) for the next flavor text contest's flavor text to come from.
2nd: I will follow you and favorite 3 cards of your choice.
3rd: I will follow you and favorite 2 card of your choice
Honorable Mention(s): I will favorite 2 cards of your choice
I will be judging around January 18th, 2017. (14 days from when this contest was created)