So, do you know the "Shrine"/"Honden" cards from Kamigawa? (Now reprinted in Eternal Masters) If not, here's a link, because you'll be making one!http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&subtype=+["Shrine"]
So, what shrines/hondens have, basically:
Legendary Enchantment with subtype Shrine
"Honden" in the name
Something that happens each of your upkeeps
It's abilities are strengthened for each shrine you control
I'm gonna let you do two things that the shrines don't have, those two things being:
Having other abilities (But the upkeep ability needs to be the main focus)
1. You are allowed to change your card any amount before the contest ends
2. You can only use an original card that you made.
3. Max number of entries is three.
4. No joke cards or uncards.
5. Please have correct MTG language, since I get really bothered by incorrect MTG language.
I will be judging you based on:
- Templating (including spelling, grammar, punctuation and spacing)
- Art selection (using existing MtG art is strongly discouraged)
- Flavor (Not flavor text, just how well the abilities fit with the art and name)
1st: I will follow you, favorite 5 cards of your choice, and you get to choose an honorable mention.
2nd: I will follow you and favorite 3 cards of your choice.
3rd: I will follow you and favorite 2 card of your choice
Honorable Mention(s): I will favorite 2 cards of your choice
I will be judging on January 19th, 2017. (14 days from when this contest was created)