squirreltopia VS bunnylantis (with "PRIZE X")

(optional read) you can skip down to must read for the point.

the story behind "Prize X"

if you have seen my other contest called eastercard hunt, you would know that it was not a very good one.

in it i wanted some people to find as many easter the themed cards as they can because it is like finding as many easter eggs in the house or backyard as you can during easter. but i did not know how many easter themed cards there were exactly in cardsmith because i was too lazy to look up some easter themed cards and count all of them up. it would of took a really long time and it wasn't really a problem.

i also wanted to be extremly nice by giving away X favs to the winner of the contest. where X is the number of cards that the winner found.i call it "Prize X". I was expecting a good amount of contestants trying to find these eastercards and i was also expecting it to be slightly difficult to find due to the lack of easter cards being made during the easter season. but it became the complete opposite. there were a lot of easter cards found only by one person, Biblio. who was dedicated to get this so called "prize X" and to celebrate the easter holiday. the rest of the people who commented on my contest could have joined to but they were to busy laughing at my contest i made. if they joined, "prize X" could have been limited to only 20-40 favs, but still would have been a nice prize. so now i have to fave up to 150 cards made by biblio unless someone gets more then him which is highly unlikely. luckly he has made more cards then any other smithies in cardsmith and almost all of them that biblio made are anime. (is that a good thing or a bad thing).

so i failed at making a contest, people ignore a chance to win,i made an extremly unecesarry essay, and im being stupidly dramatic about a dumb contest... so what is my point....................................................................................42(just kidding)

(please read)
humans are idiots.

that is why im making a contest about animals who i would rather be than this pathetic body god gave me.

the most popular animal in cardsmith, squirrels of coarse. and because its april, bunnies.

wait a second, there is already a contest like this ain't there, i did it again didn't i.

that only proves my point even more.

in this contest, you will get into 2 teams of 5 people.
5 people will represent the squirrels/chipmunks, and 5 people will represent bunnies/rabbits.
the first five people to post the word acorn will be on team squirrels, and the first five people to post the word carrot will be on team bunnies. (unless you are corwinn, king of squirrels or biblio who won the eastercard hunt because you two get VIP passes to be on team squirrels for corwinn and team bunnies for biblio. if you want to of coarse.)

if no one joins or not enough people join in about a week then i will cancel this contest and then i will be very sad dumb person.

once we have 5 people are on each side, the contest will begin.

the contest will be divided into rounds of about 2-3 of them.
in each of the rounds the players of each of the teams will create 1 card and only 1 card during the round.
if you are on team squirrel you must create a card that either is a squirrel,acorn,trees, or etc but if a tree card it should have squirrel or chipmunk be in or involved with the card at least.
and if you are on team bunny rabbit you must create a card that is either is a bunny,carrot,easter, or etc but if a easter card it should have bunny or rabbit be in or involved with the card at least.
and you can't post a card you have already created before this contest was posted. you must create something new and fresh.

once everyone has made a card. the judge who will be me will judge your cards (with suspense).
i will also give your card a number between 0-5. that number is your card's score.
0 means terrible and 5 means awesome.
your card score will be added up with the rest of your teammates card scores to create a team score.
if your team has a higher team score than your opposing team's score, your team wins the round.
the first team to win 2 rounds wins the contest.

the team that won and the players on that team will win "Prize X". (a follower unless i am already following you and X favs where X is the same number of points that you got on your best card that you made on a round your team won)

i am going to try to make "Prize X" a thing with many of my contests. some will be small like this one and some will be big and "redunkulas" like the my eastercard hunt.

if you have any questions please ask. i always get questions.

Comments

• Do you grade on grammar and punctuation?
    xD
  • While "Prize X" seems like a fun thing, we prefer that favorites be limited to the guidelines as posted here...
    http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/4/mtg-cardsmith-forum-rules#latest
    Occasionally there are exceptions, such as Multi-Stage challenges that award prizes at the end (in reality, the challenges adhere to the guidelines, and the end totals only "appear" to break the rules)
    If people are giving out buckets of favorites, they lose their luster and cease to be special.
    Also...
    http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry
  • @corwinn. yes I know, I have read the guidelines and I was just waiting for someone to bring it up. They apparently wanted to make a limit on being nice. And because I broke that limit in the eastercard hunt. Do I get banned or something?
  • Nah, but it does save you from favoriting about half of biblio's collection. I've broken it a few times. ( I also managed to sneak one contest in before that rule, which was insane.)
  • @ianlowenthal. Ever accidentally made a contest that someone else has already made?
  • You know I'm just going to close this contest. I already know no one else is going to join. I will also suggest @mtgcardsmith to ban "prize X" because it is too easily too much of a prize for someone to handle and it has already costed me my mtg April. No matter how big or small "Prize X" is used.
  • See you guys in May.
  • @GeekBabe123 - You only get banned from making Star Wars cards from 3 am to 4 am on the fifth Thursday of each month... starting NOW!
This discussion has been closed.