Hello! I will, to my surprise, be hosting the 35 contest in the long series of Reactivation Challenges.
will be based on @Gryphon11114
's Land Commanders challenge. http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2141/land-commanders#latest
The idea of this contest is to design a Legendary Land that transforms into a creature, like Westvale Abbey/Ormendahl, Profane Prince, with the context of being an EDH usable card (though obviously it can't actually be your commander [that is unless it is specifically noted as a commander, which totally works], so I won't be judging to harshly on that front)http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=410050
I will judge this contest in 2 weeks, on the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of April.
Rules: I will be judging based on the usual terms: balance, function, creativity, flavor, etc.
- No entry limit (I trust you guys)
- No joke cards (some humorous aspects are fine)
- Entries from the original contest will be counted
- The 1st place winner will host the next Reactivation Challenge
1st: Host of next reactivation challenge, 3 favorites, and hall of fame
2nd: 2 favorites and hall of fame
3rd: 1 favorite and hall of fame
Anyway, good luck and get smithing!
1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.
2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.
3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).
4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.
5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted.
Good luck, all!