Private Cards

Hi! I just signed up and I have a question. I would like to make some custom cards just for me and my friends and I would like them to remain private. Is that possible or are all cards created and saved automatically shared for everyone to see?
If anyone can help me out, thank you.

Comments

• My best suggestion is to download the cards instead of publishing them. It should give you that option on the card preview page.
  • They haven't implemented such features. But I imagine that being something that they might consider as a premium feature. Otherwise, it would just fill up server space.
  • Publish means "to make public." When you make your card, just Edit and use your computer to Save Image, then don't publish it.
  • edited May 2017
    I think it would be a good feature for premium users who haven't finished editing their card(s). But I don't see it being viable otherwise. (Only lasting for a maximum duration!)
  • @Gelectrode and @Biblio4 have hit the nail on the head. You can't make them hidden, but you can keep them on your computer, which is great for those times when you have to make that one really inappropriate card because your friend is a doofus.
This discussion has been closed.