Abra-Kadabra! - A pretty neat ongoing contest.

Here is a little contest for yall. The point of it is to create a magical, mysterious or otherwise mischievous card (or cards) that you would find in a set of Fairytale-esque cards. You will want to make a card that is reminiscent of some fairytale or folktale. This could be like a twist on Cinderella, or Red Riding Hood, The Ugly Duckling, Hansel and Gretel, or anything else you may know of.

These cards should be original, creative, and realistic (to MtG), and must fit in one of the following categories;

-Fairy/Fae

-Witch/Wizard/Witchcraft

-Goblin/Thievery

-Misled Child(ren)

-Magical Beast/Magical Helper

-Living Object Under a Spell (Like a chair brought to life)

-Prince/Princess

Here are some examples of the kinds of things you might love to make:

Magical Beast:

Princess:

There you have it, folks! Those are your categories. You can make them as loosely related as you want, but there must be some tie to at least one category. You can put any kind of twist on your card, or whatever you think would be neat-o-complete-o. Try not to make them too overpowered, but I don't really care what goes down in your card.

You should use the CARDSMITH icon for your set symbol unless you think you are really cool, in which case you can choose whatever symbol you desire. You can make as many cards as you want, but just don't spam, and keep the cards looking nice and with realistic abilities.

Here is the link http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2584/brief-guide-to-uploading-linked-pictures-images-in-comments-w-visual-aid/p1 to find the way to

There will be no prizes or anything except if you really impress me, and then you will get something cool of my choosing. Just try hard and do well.

Have Fun!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.