Emphara

edited June 2017 in Custom Card Sets
Attention! This was just made to let me expand upon my description of Emphara, so there is no need to comment on it.

This is a plane of elementals. Here, magic is extremely powerful, so that almost anyone can manipulate it. The few humans here have cast away those who cannot use it, and those castaways have learned to use Antimana, a type of magic that can cancel the effects of regular magic. Some new features:

-Antimana symbol: Can be payed with any type of mana except for [color it is]. For example: White antimana can be payed with any mana except white.

-Camouflage (At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a land. This creature's color becomes the color of mana that land produces. If a land produces multiple colors of mana, choose one.)

-Natural (As long as this creature is green, it has trample. The same is true for red and first strike, black and deathtouch, white and lifelink, and blue and flying.)

-Extract X (Shuffle your library, then look at the top X cards of your library, then put those cards in your hand.)

-Resolution Counters: If a permanent has a number of resolution counters on it equal to or greater than its converted mana cost, its controller sacrifices it.

-[Land type]born - Whenever you pay [type of mana land produces]...

Also, I have finally named the four-mana combinations. RBWG=Aminel, RUBG=Karjhil, BUWG=Palinar, BUWR=Marchak, UWRG=Durinan.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    I shall comment for the sake of annoying you. And to remind you about lands such as Aether Hub (produces five colors) and Frontier Bivouac (produces three colors). So maybe change Camouflage to: (At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a land. This creature's color becomes the color of mana that land produces. If a land produces multiple colors of mana, choose one.)
  • What type of culture is rolling around? The flavor sounds Grixis elementals and the mechanics sound sci fi
This discussion has been closed.