What are your most amusing misheard song lyrics?

edited August 2017 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow cardsmiths, I came across a series of videos that I used to watch on youtube and noticed I still often confuse the lyrics of various songs. Which reminded us of a series of parody videos including the following video!

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me ("Sounds Like" Parody) -> Cancerous as you'll see!

During the last song we were listening to, we thought the following was the to be mentioned lyrics. As such we thought we should ask, what are the most humorous or amusing misheard lyrics you've experienced?

"There’s no one I can speak to
About the shiver in my bones"
Vs.
"There’s no one I can speak to
About the sugar in my bones"
- ECHOS - Save You

Hopefully some of you can come up with better examples while we try to find some more!

Comments

• "When the moon hits your eye
    Like a big pizza pie
    That's a moray"
  • "We're going downtown, turn an Indian round,
    And baby, we're going down swinging.
    I'll be your number one with the bully,
    Loaded god cornflakes, cock it and pulley."
  • @Lujikul
    I don't think I can top that one.
  • @modnation675
    Fall Out Boy provides misheard gold.
  • @Lujikul
    I'm trying to search our library to find some of ours, which we'll post tomorrow. XD
  • I'm not sure how true this is (XD), but I heard that the first person to hear the Alexander Hamilton theme song though it was "Alligator Malletman."
  • Anyone else old enough to remember this gem? It doesn't matter what era it is, but it has ruined all pep rallies for me. Enjoy!

• I'm having a hard time attaining some examples from out collection. I'll see if I can post some soon.
  • When I was four, I thought that Cake's song 'Going the Distance' said "Owl shaking morebrakes" instead of "Bowel Shaking Earthquakes."
  • edited August 2017
    Superheroes by daft punk ( )
    Actual: "Something's in the air"
    What I can't get myself to stop hearing: "Goku's in the air."
  • edited August 2017
    Deleted
  • edited August 2017
    One of my little brothers insisted that "Feliz Navidad" was "Police Lovey-dove" and sang it that way XD

(We don't speak Spanish.)
  • 'Scuse me while I kiss this guy. - Jimi Hendrix [should be "kiss the sky"]
  • I've always hear "I'm living on such sweet nothing", from sweet nothing, as "I'm living on a sexy elephant." Was rather confused when I first heard it
This discussion has been closed.