Partial planeswalker

What if a planeswalker's spark was only half ignited?
This is what would happen: http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/krenana-partial-spark?list=user#.VWUuz6HL_Hg
So, what I'm saying is, you have to make a Partial planeswalker.
A partial planeswalker is a creature with power 0. It's toughness is it's loyalty.
Do tap for X +1/+1 or -1/-1 counters instead of payong loyalty. They always have defender.
Also, you may add mana costs to abilities.
As you may notice, there are quite a few differences between planeswalkers and partial planeswalkers.
But they're not all planeswalker, right?

Criteria:
-Has to be a Partial planeswalker, not a planeswalker
-Has to be good

Have fun!

Comments

• Krenana's ability is usable at will, since the you can have -1/-1 counters on a creature in excess of its toughness. It's a cool idea, but I would recommend having it work on the basis of adding and removing +1/+1 counters.
  • I guess. I think that's what I should of done.
  • edited May 2015
    Like it has 0 power and toughness, and enters with 3 +1/+1 counters on it, and "prevent all damage dealt by this creature."
  • @Noobplayzgames
    But I thought that the whole Jura effect was the point?
  • @Beeswax However, if you did removing +1/+1 cpunters instead of -1/-1 counters, you would have to activate the +1 ability 5 times instead of three to activate -5.
  • No, you can have it enter the battlefield with some number of counters on it, same as a Planeswalker (but with +1/+1s instead of loyalty).
  • There. Instead of -1/-1, do what Beeswax said.
  • Okay. Lets see how many partial planeswalkers we can get.
  • Not many so far.
  • Not enough partiqal planeswalkers. Discussion closed.
This discussion has been closed.