Custom Set Design - Fields of Dereth-naur

Hey guys! This is my first ever discussion, so go easy on me!

I had a concept for a custom set. Normally I don't make my sets like this, but I saw a lot of other people doing this so I decided, why not? Anyway, the sets story takes place on a plane called Dereth-naur (Der-aith-Naw), a place full of demons as well as people, and some other races that will be fleshed out later. Here is what I have for the plane so far.

Backstory: Dereth-naur is a plane whose underworld has secretly invaded the land above, and thus the entire way of life for people is run by demons, although not many know it. Those who do have created a guild, called the prophets, thats soul purpose is to send the races of hell back down to where they belong. However, to try and counter the acts of the prophets, the demons secretly started a war between two kingdoms that eventually turned into a full-planer war! Which basically brings us to now.

Races: So far there aren't many races.
Demons: They come in many shapes and sizes, but all demons have two things in common. First, they draw their power from the underworld of Dereth-naur, which is comprised of mostly hot, volcanic-looking landscapes, but there is variation. Second, they are all driven by some sort of unquenchable desire, wether that be to destroy, serve, control or even to free themselves of Demonhood. Because of this, they can't listen to or understand reason, so they make perfect soldiers
Devils: Like demons, devils draw their powers from the different regions of hell. Unlike demons, they are capable of thinking of more than one thing at once. They were the ones who took over the world above.
Humans: Not much explaining needed here.

Factions: The Hell Spawn. The demons and devils that run Dereth-naur.
The Prophets. The main fighting force against the Hell Spawn.
The Army of Bea-naught. Bea-naught is one of the original two cities to fight in the war.
The Army of Teta-reth. Teta-reth is the other city to start the war.

This is just a concept at the moment. Let me know what you guys think, what you would like to see in the Fields of Dereth-naur, or even send post some cards in the comments below that you would like to see in the set! Go nuts. Any feedback would be useful.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.