Making a Plane Together!

Comments

• It is RB rats.
  • Yes but someone already made a B rat
  • @Zefrors What about UB Owls with Secret keeper? {some mana cost}: You may look at the top 3 cards of target opponent's library. You may pay the converted mana cost of one of them. If you do, cast that card as if from your own hand and put the other 2 back on top of the library in any order.
  • Like my twiroo! (See earlier comment)
  • edited November 2017
    I'd say you could do nonblack rats, but they'd have to be justified. (Still working on the kinks!)

• edited November 2017
    @Shadow123
    I'm sorry I've edited the post. I must've misread the color's on modnation675's card "Rabbid Gunslinger"
  • @HeroKP way to good that owl ability
  • That cost would have to be like 10 life and sac 2
  • When are we moving to 1b?
  • Phase 1a is ending tomorrow night. We have 5 tribals that use all colors 3 times as Shadow123 said. So if you want that combination say so, it's majority rules. If you want another, say so as well. The tribal combination with the most votes will be selected for phase 1b.
  • edited December 2017

I am still in favour of WRG Congregate. I also wonder if its wise to have a 2-colour clan, a 4-colour clan then 3 3-colour clans.

Also included is a black Congregate card to generate some more discussion. Black can do non-zombie tokens sometimes, I think.
  • Congregate should put a -1/-1 counter on each copy for each time you have congregated the creature
  • But make it cheaper to congregate so it is more fisr
  • The stack still lets EatB resolve before the creature dies
  • That is a thalia card... um @Zefrors opinion on mtg card art
  • the art is thalia
  • I know, but I like it.
  • Okay lets see what Zefrors says because he is sorta in charge of final decisions, so if he deems it okay then go for it.!
  • Also just move the Overload to the bottom that might fix your problem
  • Putting -1/-1 counters on Congregate creatures sounds needlessly complicated, and doesn't really fit a WRG clan thematically either. The idea of Congregate is weaker creatures banding together to bolster their powers, not mass sacrifice for a greater cause.
  • Yea but if you have like 6 mana you can get 3 creatures for a 2 cmc creature essentially
  • Yes, you do get 3 2cmc creatures. By paying 6-mana. As is the intention of the ability. You could also pay 4 to get 2 creatures, 8 for 4 and so forth. That's the idea, lots of creatures, generally smaller than their counterpart clans individually.
  • We should be voting today?
  • Idc what we do as long as UBW is in with worship and fade counters
  • Any permanent that has worship can worship a permanent that does not have any fade counters on it that previously. If no permanent can the card is shuffled into the library with no upside
  • @DoctorFro

We need colour balance, and we don't want any one tribe to be more complicated than the others. Esper basically has two mechanics if you have Worship and Fading. Try to remove one, or make one universal.
  • I think fading is a mechanic that you either have universally among colors. Otherwise, it makes no sense balance-wise.
  • Fade counters is just so that u can worship stuff on the battlefield already
This discussion has been closed.