It is the month of Christmas and new year! The conclusion of the old year and introduction to the new.
The month of holidays, socialization, giving and friendship!
So what is more relevant than to make a contest out of our friendship?
There are in general two groups of friendship cards in magic (that i know about).Group hug
- Cards that benefits all players in one way or another. Co-op
- Cards that benefits allies or by having allies such as in two headed giant.
In this contest i will include both these groups of cards.
I will judge a winner from each of these groups individually.
Position 2, 3 and 4 will be drawn from both groups. Examples Group hug:
Elaine, of Sheer Generosity by @modnation675
& Iron Onion by @Iron_Onion Examples Co-op: Example Hybrid:
Herald of Endless Planes by @ modnation675rules:
- Create a card with group hug or co-op in mind (or both).
- No cards older than December this year (the month of friendship).
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Follow the general rules that is used by the forum and Cardsmith (Keep it child-friendly.)
- Try to credit the artist or provide a source.prizes:
First place (one from each group):
* 3 favorites for yourself to choose and 2 favorites to gift others
* choice for an honorable mention.
Second place: follow & 3 favorites of your choice .
Third place: 3 favorites of your choice.
Fourth place: 2 favorites of your choice.
Honorable mentions: 1 favoriteUpdated: This contest ends 12th of January
Good luck and have fun friends!