Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have an idea, but wanna run it past you guys who are more pro.

How broken would this all be? I was thinking why not make an entire Blockade of Magic cards that are converted from Shadowverse? If you don't know what Shadowverse is, it's a f2p Hearthstone game but if Hearthstone was anime.

The plainswalkers are walking anime tropes.
Their "crafts" are similar to anime power aesthetics in design and flavor.

Some things are a bit harder to convert than others, but I think the two elements that might make this not worth it is
1: Imagine if every creature has some form of evasion. Be it Flying, Shadow, landwalk, Intimidate... in Shadowverse creatures can choose to attack a creature OR the player. More often than not you'll only attack creatures so they can't attack you, but it's very agro heavy.

2: Evolutions. Best way I could see this in Magic is Transform. Now imagine Transform was easier to do, but based on a very finite resource like tokens the player keeps and can use to activate a transformation.

Comments

• Okay, I'm not pro but I have some thoughts.

If all the creatures had evasion, I think you would need a lot of evasion hate.

To make creature attack creatures, I think it would be something like, "{T}: This creature fights target creature. Activate this ability only during the declare attackers phase." Or something like that.

Transform seems like a great idea.