Very recently, while I was browsing art, I had a stroke of inspiration and made a large series of cards that depicted a starting creature fusing with another creature card to show growth or development in some way using a base form and a "growth" form. (Examples at the end.)
What I'd like to do is challenge you all to make cards with this idea in mind. However, let's establish some ground rules.
1. Each smith is allowed up to two entries. (This maximum comprises of a base and up to two "growth" forms or two bases, each with a respective "growth" form.)
2. Judging will begin at the start of February.
3. Please please please discuss cards on their respective pages, not on this thread.
4. Find a way to not so subtly mention cherries to prove that you actually read these.
5. Exercise general courtesy.
1st: Five favorites and a choice of an honorable mention.
2nd: Four favorites.
3rd: Three favorites.
Winners and HM will be shown off in the cardsmith hall of fame.
The deadline for entries is January 31st at 4pm MST.
(Examples. Full sets containing all colors and multiple evolution lines can be found on my profile because I can't HTML well.)