Hello everyone =D
For this short two-weeks contest, I'm challenging you to make a very rare type of cards, a "Keyword Tribal" card. What this means it that you must create a card that care about a specific keyword ability. Here are two examples from real-life Magic:Here are the detailed rules of the contest:
- Your entry must care about others cards having one or more specific keyword abilities.
- It can be any keyword, it doesn't have to be evergreen.
- It can be any colour, rarity, mana cost and can use any other mechanic you'd like.
- Each participant can design up to five entries.
- You can change and/or remove your entries before the deadline.
- The contest ends on Sat 03/03/2018, two weeks after its start.The winners will get the following prizes:
- 1st place: 5 favourites of your choice
- 2nd place: 3 favourites of your choice
- 3rd place: 1 favourite of your choice
I hope we'll see some original designs, it's not an easy challenge but I'm sure it can be an interesting one ;) Good luck everyone!
P.S: WHAT IS A KEYWORD ABILITY?
Just a quick reminder, keyword abilities replace rules text (e.g. Flying, Deathtouch, Ascend, Embalm, Fabricate, etc.) . They MUST NOT BE CONFUSED with ability words (e.g. Raid, Revolt, Delirium, Landfall, etc.) because a card "with Landfall" doesn't exist for the game. You can find a list of keyword abilities and more explanations on how to distinguish them from ability words here: https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Keyword_ability