Original challenge by @Futbolhttp://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/3076/2-player-flip-challenge/p1Overview
For this contest, you will pair up with another cardsmith. It doesn't matter who, their cardsmth skill, etc. You will decide on a type of card, ability, etc that work together and could be flip cards if released. Make them work well together, and if this isn't very clear, I am free to answer questions.Original Rules:1.
You may only have one
entry, one for you and one for your teammate. Tag your teammate in your card's comment so it's obvious that it's a flip-card and it works well together; also who your teammate is.2.
Cards will be judged on creativity and how well they work together, not by likes or how popular cardsmiths are.Updated Rules:1.
Cards can be edited and switched out before the due date.2.
entry per person (2
cards from one pair). However, If you have already made a card with your pair for the original challenge, you can submit one more for this reactivation challenge with a new pair.3.
Cards can't be made before the original contest. 4.
No broken joke cards, but humor can be involved.5.
Credit the artist if possible. I may not look favorably on cards with the unknown artist.Prizes:1st Place
- 2 favorites for both.
- A legendary -TROPHY-!2nd Place
- 1 favorite for both.
- A legendary -TROPHY-!3rd Place
- A legendary -TROPHY-!
The top three pairs will also have their names engraved in the -HALL OF FAME-!
Post your entries before the contest's due date, which is March 16th, 2018.
If you need help on posting images/links, check out this guide:Brief guide to uploading linked pictures/images in comments! (W/ Visual Aid)Alright, cardsmiths! Use your soulbond and prevail!
1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.
2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).
4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.
5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted.