In preperation for Masters 25, I have been glancing through some of the older cards in my collection. It was here, in my cards from Kamigawa, that I found this guy:
To most people it may not look like much. Just a Legendary Creature, but to me it is a masterpiece in design. It knowingly breaks the legend rule, to its own advantage. Something you don't see at all in modern magic. This is why I've decided to make this contest. Your challenge here is to make a Legendary Permanent that breaks the legend rule for some kind of advantage.
In classic contest fashion, here are the criteria:
● The card must be legendary (It can be a creature, enchantment, artifact, or land)
● It must grant an advantage for breaking the Legend Rule.
● NO OLD CARDS (So no cards made before March 4th)
● Limit of 3 entries PER CARDSMITHSMITH
● Entries due March 20th
The card will be judged on:
● How well it meets the criteria (5pts)
● Creativity/Formatting (8pts)
● Artwork (If it relates to the card at all) (2pts)
FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF 15 POSSIBLE POINTS.
Please note that I will be VERY picky when it comes to creativity and formatting, so be warned.
And the last important piece of information, PRIZES!!!
● 1st place: Follow, 5 favorites on cards of THEIR CHOICE
● 2nd place: 3 favorites on cards of THEIR CHOICE
● 3rd place: 1 favorite on a card of THEIR CHOICE
Also, if you finish your entries for this contest, consider checking out my other contest, All Aboard!
It ends March 20th as well, so you have time for both of them
But in the meantime, Have Fun Smithing!!!