Yeehaw folks! It's time to either saddle up or practice hitting cowboy targets with Indians! Choose your side wisely, this will determine the prizes!!
Are you team Cowboy or team Indian? You decide!
Here are the rules:
1. Cardsmiths can enter a maximum of 7 entries or less.
2. You can only choose Cowboys or Indians.
Whichever you choose, you can make any card you wish for it as long as the theme relates to your chosen side. (ex. land, creature, vehicle, equipment, artifact, enchantment, instant, sorcery, etc.) no changing sides after your 1st entry.
3. You can edit the cards anytime up to the end of the contest.
4. You can design with custom mechanics or already existing mechanics/abilities however you deem fit; be creative! Have you ever played cowboys and Indians before or watched old westerns? Imagine them as today's magic the gathering cards! How this contest shapes out is up to all of you!
5. New cards please.
6. Credit the artists please.
7. This contest ends in 15 days, March 20th 2018 by 7pm eastern standard time USA.*spotlight friendly*
please support other cardsmiths if they enter this contest and are new to the forums (if this is you, then welcome!) if you want to spotlight a lesser known cardsmith on here thats ok! make sure to leave their username for us to go check their cards out.
The team with the most points will win this contest. Points will be awarded as follows: Balance of the card, Proper word text on the card, how flavourful
the card is, flavor text of the card (does it fit the card nicely), crediting of the artist and how cool the artwork is.
If your team wins, I will give all of that teams members a follow, favorite each of their entries and each team member of the winning team will get to pick 3 cards of their choice for me to favorite!
If i already follow you then you can pick 4 cards instead for me to favorite.
Good luck to you all, and be as creative as you wish!!!!!!!
Here is some examples:
So... Are you Cowboys... Or are you Indians?