So, I got another idea for another type of game.
Let's start with 8 players per game.
Here's What We Are Doing:
- I will present a very specific, but not too fancy challenge.
- Players will submit their newly created card for the challenge within 3 days of the challenge's reveal and can edit until all entries are in. One entry per player
- Then the fun part:
In secret, each player will message me and vote for their favorite card (other than their own.)
- So basically, it's a contest where everyone judges everyone.
- After each game I will open the Spot Count
and accept players' request to enter for the next game. The next game will begin once all spots are filled.P R I Z E S
graciously provided by @Yro
because we agreed to work together on our contests and challenges and I don't like handing out favorites.
- For each vote that you get (No matter if you had the winningest card)
, you get one favorite token. (A favorite of your choice that can be used at any point in time)
. I will keep track of these and Yro will provide you with your favorite(s) when you cash in your token(s).