Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues

Comments

• edited April 2018
    @Deepsky , I like the cut of your jib so I made this on your behalf.

@ningyounk , you will always be the Godking of Dolls to me hehe. It is kinda awesome to be honest. I'd just rolled with that myself.
  • @Aryanf Hey! You actually got the reference!

Although I wouldn't say Krampus is a bringer of Joy...
  • @KrampisZman It's more ironic then anything.
  • @Lastjustice
    That's a badass art! And I love dragons! Thanks!
  • edited April 2018
    Here's to you, @Lujikul. I was quite impressed that you actually looked up what my name meant and created a card which represented it. I also wanted to create a card from you, even though I'm quite slow. I don't know how you play, but I think you learn from the past and strive for greatness!

• Ah! I wanted to make a card for @Lujikul @Tenebrisnemo you beat me to it. :) I can still make one I plan on it along with some other cardsmiths too.
  • @sorinjace

I had to change your name to make it short because of the character limit for cardnames.
  • edited April 2018
  • @LittleDemon
    That's a perfect finisher for my WU control deck! Thanks!
  • In honor of @Bobman111 .. I took his handle and made something more literal.

• @DeepSky that's a powerful planeswalker thanks! :)
  • edited April 2018

Here's a card I made for @Faiths_Guide! I think I wanna do more of these kinds of cards for other cardsmiths! The concept was inspired from the many planeswalker tutors in the planeswalker decks!
  • edited April 2018
    I made this card for @Mila:

Hope you like the card!
  • edited April 2018
    @ManaChrome
    Hahah! That's hit-or-miss!

Opponent:
    "Oh, hmmm. You're running Green White? Yup, Invader's Alleviation is now on top of your deck. You're welcome."
  • edited April 2018

Here's the tutor card I did for @modnation675!

XD Maybe I should've had Angel's Lantern add one mana of any color to compensate for the hit-or-miss downside
  • edited April 2018

Here's another one I made for @Lujikul! I love making these cards 'cause it lets me explore the unique style that other people make their cards, their favorite colors in MTG, and their unique playstyles!
  • This card is dedicated to every cardsmith and their most favored cards out there. The two cards which I put into the flavor text are made by @Teacup and @Chairforce!

• @TenebrisNemo now THAT is a cool card.
  • edited April 2018

And here's another one that I did for @Mila! I know that green might not be your most favored color, but I just thought that it could be really cool to have a cycle of these and I thought that your card could be the green-aligned card that would portray cardsmiths who like building worlds and fantastic creatures! Much like the collection of cards that you make yourself!
  • @ManaChrome
    How did you know we like tutors and fetch lands. XD
  • edited April 2018
    @DeepSky this is for you:

• @ManaChrome @Lastjustice @sorinjace
    Oh my, you might not believe it, but you three nearly have me crying. Wasn't on here for a while because not judging my latest contest and not getting my entries done for the contest I promised to take part in. Didn't dare to come back for weeks, 'cause I thought, ppl must be pissed now (for good reason) and find out, I've got a bunch of new followers and some dear other cardsmiths even made cards for me. That makes me feel even more guilty! That really leaves me speechless and I don't know how to thank you and all the other cardsmiths here. I guess, I have to go to bed now and think of a way to give back this kindness.
  • @Mila, its ok! I'm just glad to hear that you are ok.
  • another for my good friend @Dechujoh64:
  • edited April 2018
    @Mila , you don't have to worry, as I understand life happens. I disappeared for a few months as I had alot going then popped back in near beginning of the month. I imagine most of us are adults who get that. I'd rather be part of a community that accepts people when they come and get to shine contribute on their own terms than guilt them into hanging out and them doing stuff to fill the time. It's about the quality spent not the quantity, and you've certain given that even in my limited experience.

I was once upon a time a guild leader for a MMO, and spent alot out of doing stuff out of obligation at some point. (Which why when I saw Ready Player one , was a total flash back to the early 2000s where I was basically alot like the main character Wade heh.) It at some point became like a second job. People were so hardcore about everything and in the end the game is gone, everything we did erased. The people are the only part that remains, the friends I still have. I have zero expectation of holding people accountable because they decided to spend their time else where. Ruin potential connections over something that doesn't ultimately matter in the long run.

If you feel anything, just use that as inspiration to create whatever comes next. Just do whatever you do best and the rest will sort itself out.
This discussion has been closed.