Original Challenge - http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/2841/legendary-turn-coats/p1
-Create a legendary creature that is a future version of a real MTG legendary creature. The new version must be a different color than the original (no colors in common.)
-Link to the original card.
-5 cards max.
-Deadline: Friday June 9th
-Incorporating of the original cards abilities/flavor in a unique and interesting way. Creativity is more important than fidelity to the original abilities.
-Bonus for cool flavor text that helps explain/ illuminate/ flesh out the physiological transformation of the character.
-New versions can share colors, but cannot be the exact same, so either add colors, take away colors or change them completely.
-Deadline is April 7th at Midnight Pacific Standard Time (California)
- Original Entries are still valid.
Winners will receive Favorites, a -TROPHY- and bragging rights, along with an opportunity to HOST Reactivation Challenge #45
Reactivated by @TheCenterOfTheUniverse
1 ) An inactive challenge is chosen to be reactivated, it gets posted for new submissions with a new deadline.
2 ) The new judge cannot choose his or her own submissions as the winner.
3 ) After the winners are declared, the judge selects one participant as the next host (must be an active member).
4 ) The chosen participant chooses the next challenge that has been inactive for over 2 months. He or she hosts it as the reactivation judge.
5) The reactivation judge starts this process all over from step 1.
- New discussion is opened for each reactivated challenge. A link to the original challenge is put there.
- The alternate judge must type original judge's name after "@" to notice that his or her challenge is reactivated by the alternate judge.
- The original judge has a right to take over their original challenge or to ask for it to remain open and unresolved at any time prior to a winner being declared and posted.