Reactivation Challenge #44 - Legendary Turncoats

Comments

• edited April 2018

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/storm-daring-conquistador?list=set&set=29605

This is Captain Lannery Storm once she was finally captured. They then transformed her into a vampire and she joined the legion of dusk.
  • @EthanFlett the named changed half way through the card
  • Thanks for telling me, it helps a lot so that I can fix my cards.
  • When does this end?
  • edited April 2018
  • Wow, that's a long duration. You might have to expand the entry limit later then.
  • edited April 2018
    Never mind, I am thinking of something else, I think it is April 18.
  • Yes it os
  • edited April 2018
    @Corwinnn
    You missed my old entry which I'm still pretty happy with :D

new____________________________________old
    imageimage
  • That's hilarious @Koover
  • @koover... I didn't miss it, I just realized there were too many entries and I didn't want to push new entries off the page.
    XD
  • Alright it is prerelease night and my game store moved sad day, but I will still post dun stuff
  • New_____________________________Old
    imageimage
  • I will post the other two later
  • The 18th has past.
  • So it has! Let's shoot for tomorrow!
  • Alright entries are CLOSED!
    We will have the results relatively soon.
  • Well I definetly...lol let’s go
  • edited April 2018
    Speaking of legendary turncoats, reminds me of a story that happened...

My friends and I were playing the board game,Shadows over Camelot, which they'd played before, so they had me join in for the first time. You play as the Knights of the Round table, and try work together to stop it from falling doing various quests and deeds. The first time we played with out a traitor, and just lost badly since our gameplan sucked.

Second game went much better as we all came up with better ideas of how handle the game. I went off to get excalibur, and the others got the grail, but we had bunch of catapults down, and if one more got placed, we'd lose the game. It was my turn, and one of the other guys like, "Mike, you gotta make sure clear atleast 1 so we don't lose if another gets placed at the end of the turn. " I was then said, "how about we place one now?" The look on their face of confusion as they thought I misunderstood what was happening.

I wish had I recorded it as I revealed myself as a traitor haha. Somewhere I picture Emperor Palatine going, good good and clapping as I did it. My best friend, I think I hurt his soul, as he can't even process the idea of me being a traitor in any sense as it goes against everything I stand for. I generally dislike playing the bad guys in games(Like in Fall Out 4, I hated working with the raiders), but I hate losing too haha. So that was my legendary turncoat moment.
  • @Corwinnn when will we know results
  • Seven or eight days
  • @DoctorFro - There are two of us judging, so it may take some time
  • Walter is very discerning with his tastes, so it's going take him some time come to a decision with Corwinn.
  • What about my role in the decision making?
  • You have to help judge the cards, since u helped to reactivate the challenege
  • I know that was a joke because of @Lastjustice's comment on how Walter is going to take time to come to a decision, but I'm also part of the decision process.

I just didn't want to be left out...
This discussion has been closed.