OFFICIAL 'WinnerIsTheJudge' RULES:
1) This contest will last exactly one week.
2) Each person may enter only one card for this challenge. The card can be swapped out any time before the contest ends.
3) No old cards.
4) Top 3 winners will be announced, whose names shall be forever engraved in the HALL OF FAME
5) After the contest is judged, the first place winner gets to decide what the next weekly challenge is and become the new judge. So only enter if you are willing to host the next challenge.
Check out all WinnerIsTheJudge challenges:http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/search?Search=WinnerIsTheJudge
( ^ @NextJudge
Copy this part to your new challenge thread. )
This week's contest is to make a creature card with two creature types, which aren't usually together in the same card. Either create a crossbreed
creature or a dual-class
creature.Crossbreed examples:Dual-class examples:Rules:
1. Card can be edited and switched out before the due date.
2. No broken joke cards, but humor can be involved.
3. Credit the artist if possible. I may not look favorably on cards with the unknown artist.Criteria
Presentation, art selection, templating, spelling, balance, creativity and flavor.Prizes:1st Place
- 5 favorites of my choice.
- 1 month of premium subscription.2nd Place
- 3 favorites of my choice.3rd Place
- 1 favorite of my choice.
Also, the top 3 winners will get a legendary -TROPHY-
and their names will be engraved in the -HALL OF FAME-!
Post your entry before the contest's due date, which is April 6th, 2018.
If you need help on posting images/links, check out this guide:Brief guide to uploading linked pictures/images in comments! (W/ Visual Aid)