What these are
- Players are bracketed off to compete in 1 vs 1 single elimination playoffs over 3 total rounds.
- Each round, a challenge will be revealed
- Challenges come in four types, selected at random:
1) Mystery Box Challenges: Each player gets a different challenge for the round and a 50/50 shot at a mystery prize.
2) Standard Challenge: Every player gets the same challenge. Each player who submits a card for this challenge has a 50/50 shot at getting a mystery prize.
3) Each pairing gets a different challenge: Each player who submits a card has a 50/50 shot at an additional prize.
4) Challenge Draft: I will post an amount of challenges to choose from equal to the number of players. Each player will claim a challenge on a first come, first serve basis.
- One winner per round per pairing. The winners advance to the next round.
- One card entry per round.
- You can edit until the final submission has been made.
- You have 24 hours to submit a card upon the revealing of that round's challenge.
- New cards only unless specified otherwise.Prizes (Additional prizes possible)
- 1 favorite of choice for 1st round winners, 3 for 2nd round winners, 5 for champion.
Player record shown as Wins-Losses/Forfeits (W-L)