Something I found Funny

edited April 2018 in Off-topic Chat
I apologize in advance if anyone feels offended in any way by the following. It is simply an observation, more than anything else. Mild RTD spoilers ahead.

As many of us are aware of by now, Return to Dominaria brings some wording changes, from adding mana to the mana pool, to "any target", and even to referring to players as "they" as opposed to "he or she". From what I've seen, the Magic community has largely reacted to this final change poorly, mostly along the lines of "Not another attempt to satisfy SJWs." Meanwhile, everyone here is just more like the following: "Oh sweet. Not only do we get to conserve room, but now we can even be accurate about it." I also just wanna say thanks to the community on MTGCS for being so good about avoiding polarizing topics. And that's pretty much all I have to say.

Comments

• I wish they would replace "if you do" with "to".
    Example: At the beginning of your upkeep you may pay 3, if you do, create a 1/1 white Human creature token.
    Becomes
    At the beginning of your upkeep you may pay 3 to create a 1/1 white Human creature token.
  • That’s how it was on very old cards right?
  • Sometimes shortening creates problems for spacing.
This discussion has been closed.