OLD---I have been trying to think of how to make a card that represents a 'Dungeon'.
I am entertaining the idea of Enchantment - Dungeon for type - subtype.
Here's the kicker. If you want to give this a try I want the dungeons to be able to be attacked by creatures in Bands so they would need to have a toughness.
If this is something you would like to do I would love to see what you come up with. ---OLD
NEW---Since this is under, "Just for Fun Contest" Maybe I should make this the Contest.
What is a Dungeon Card?
1. We are trying to decide what a Dungeon Card should be.
2. Entries can be examples of what you think a good Dungeon is
3. Entries will need an explanation on why you think your Dungeon card is the best fit for a MTG style play.
4. Four Entries, mine are not entries I just will leave them to help people decide.
5. I've never judged these so I don't know how one decides who wins. I worry people have multiple accounts and could do favorites by cheating....I'll announce how winners are decided upon somehow before Halloween. I might have to have winners based on favorites in the end.
I started another contest with a cut off date on 10/30/2018 so to make it easy on me I will do the same for this. Cut off date 10/30/2018.---NEW
All mine are only examples, but you can make your Dungeon anyway you think your dungeon should be.