Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• Exactly what you did with the anti kaboomy thing...
  • And how it pertains to me, seeing as you mentioned me in that thing.
  • @Ranshi922 Idk I thought it prevented stuff from happening to entries or any entries, idk.
  • edited December 2018
  • Can i have another?
  • Just... Nvmnd. I guess my entry will not be judged this deadline.

@jpastor, can I have another box, one unlocked with the Magic Key.
  • edited December 2018

@Jpastor Anotha! Please. heh.
  • Also, just noticed element 115 on there! Nice! Wouldn't mind having that at some point... Gonna trigger more zombies. :P
  • edited December 2018
    @jpastor I've got mine!
    Undead Overgrowth
    Another one, please!
    Edoot: For the apocalyptic landscape box.
  • edited December 2018
    Create an artifact that you can sacrifice.

@jpastor another one please
  • edited December 2018
    Alright!

Another box, @jpastor!
  • Alright let's do this thing.
    A box please, @jpastor
  • edited December 2018
    @Bowler218 Your mystery box contains:
    - Jpastor's Choice: I'll give you the featured card for December!
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Bauble.

@zizick123 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Legendary Artifact.

@Ranshi922 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Tactical Nuke: The armed nuke is waiting for your command code. The time is ticking. The Nuke will explode on your command (destroying all entries submitted this deadline) or it will detonate in 3 hours time unless you disarm it. There is a 50/50 chance the Nuke will still detonate if you attempt to disarm it.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-blue enchant creature Aura.

@pjbear2005 Your mystery box contains:
    - Mastermind's Heist Plans: Steal all entries. All entries submitted so far this deadline are now your entries. (If they win, you win.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Artifact Creature that costs two or more colors of mana to cast.

@Shadow29870 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a land card with Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)

@Mrbobblehead Your mystery box contains:
    - A Scratchy: Pick a set of 10 numbers (example: 114 - 124). You get one randomly chosen prize from that set of 10.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a hybrid colored creature with CMC = 1.

@fiskerton Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare, mono-white, non-Aura Enchantment.

@JoeMoose Your mystery box contains:
    - A Magnifying Glass: Choose another cardsmith's entry that was submitted in small font. That cardsmith must reconstruct the card and resubmit it in large font. If they don't, the original will not be judged this deadline.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a rare Sorcery with a Flashback cost.

@Mantis17 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create something Ancient.
  • CoD nuke sound starts playing in the background
  • @jpastor did you mean I choose for a different cardsmith their next cards rarity with the Orb of Power?

This is what you posted to me:

- Orb of Power: Choose a rarity. The next requested Mystery Box's mystery challenge must also be to create a card of the chosen rarity.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-colored Vampire creature.

Or do I choose a rarity of my own entry (which Im not sure why It's an Orb of Power than?)

Or is this for the next mystery box challenge I request...?

at any case, Ill make your vampire. brb. :)
  • @sorinjace Pick a rarity (Common through Mythic). Once you pick, the next cardsmith who requests a box will have a mystery challenge that also must be to create a card of that rarity.
  • edited December 2018

I'd like to request another mystery box @jpastor!

Also, other than myself here, the next cardsmith's mystery box challenge that they request for shall be a rarity of COMMON!
  • @sorinjace Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create what comes to mind when you see this card.
  • Now's as good a time as any to unveil my second ever card themed after a mystery box prize:
  • edited December 2018

another mystery box request please @jpastor

also, I own that card. First thing I thought of was the art, not the ability, and I thought of White Rabbit from the Alice in Wonderland fairytale.

I'll take another one too @jpastor
  • edited December 2018
    Hm. I shall save the Glass until further notice. Until then...

Another card, @jpastor!
  • Did it go up?
  • The Nuke opened by @Ranshi922 detonated, completely wiping out all entries submitted prior to the posting of my Master's Key card. It's probably for the better, seeing as though @pjbear2005 stole all those entries. Again, these are totally random prizes...

@sorinjace Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an artifact that could be a mythic rare in one set, but a rare in other sets... example.

@pjbear2005 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a card of common rarity that features a custom mechanic from @Corwinnn's custom set: Mechanix 29.

@JoeMoose Your mystery box contains:
    - Aryanf's Hugs: You get 1 fave of choice + 4 Hugs (4 faves donated to another cardsmith. Just name the cardsmith, and I'll provide the faves.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a mono-colored enchantment with the Izzet watermark.
  • Sorry that I was asleep!

Public service announcement: don’t sleep on the job when you need to disarm a nuke.
  • I’ll get done my Latin work for the day, then I’ll get down with the boxes!
  • https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/bowlers-bauble
    I waited for it to go off, now "hit me baby one more time"
This discussion has been closed.