Hello fellow cardsmiths, I thought it was important to make a thread for which features we want implemented in the planeswalker editor. So I decided to make this thread to compile all requests!
I'm gonna give a couple of examples and have the community add to it in the comments, so this can be a full analysis. Some features are more plausible than others and we understand that not all can be implemented. But this
Feature Requests (Functional):
1) Mana symbols available in card text.
2) Other symbols available in card text. (Eg. tap symbol)
3) Legendary and nonlegendary options.
4) Variable loyalty starting count. (Eg. X)
Feature Requests (Templating):
1) Template for four ability boxes.
2) Variable sized ability boxes.
3) Multicolor planeswalker borders.
Feature Requests (Formatting):
1) Option to make flip planeswalkers.
2) Option to edit planeswalkers.
3) Ability to make planeswalkers on mobile devices.
If you have any ideas to add to this list, please post them into the comments. It would help greatly!
Thanks for reading and happy smithing!