Hello fellow cardsmiths, I thought since I was going away for awhile, it would be nice to see some of your favorite poems.
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour"
- William Blake by Alexander Gilchrist
Just post any number of your favorite poems in the comments for a chance to win a premium subscription for you and a friend.
Due date: 7PM on April 27th, 2018. (Canada Central Time)
A) One of the poems' uploaders will get the following...
- 1 month of premium subscription.
- 1 month of premium subscription to gift to a friend. (If no friend is chosen, I'll gift it to a participant of the thread.)
1) Post some of your favorite poems.
2) Poems can be text or on cards.
3) No limit to amount of entries.
Subscriptions Notice: Subscriptions may be redeemed up until the end of April. Any undistributed subscriptions at that time will default to the respective winning user's account. This is to avoid having to delay gifting of prizes as I have to leave soon.