Going away party! contest (Complete!)

2»

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Contest Results:
    Overall we saw a lot of lovely poetry and found many created by cardsmiths themselves. Thank you everyone for your support in our going away party!

Since we saw so many great poems created by fellow cardsmiths, we'll be awarding a subscription to one of those poems' creators in addition to the contest prizes.

Placing:
    Winning Poems: @TezzeretofCarmot21 (Determined by RNG for fairness! - Granted)
    Bonus Prize: Irreplacable by @Lastjustice (Chosen specifically! - Granted)
  • edited April 2018
    Oh it's over, dang, I was going see about putting those into a card.(I slept till this afternoon back I worked overnights, then went to see Infinity War, which I just got back.) I probably will still, just you will have to see it when you return. On side note I got picked, that's really awesome.

Thank you for everything you do here, both of you, @modnation675 . We might be spread across the world, here we all belong to the Modnation! One nation under Mod! Till the next time.- Michael , The Lastjustice
  • @Lastjustice
    Yeah, it's over but we'll be checking in on the site still until the 5th of May. Mainly at the end of our evenings! (So you can post the card here still.)

I'm glad we picked you for our surprise prize. ;)
  • Wait, I... won?
    *faints from exertion*
  • edited April 2018
    @TezzeretofCarmot21
    Yep, you and a friend get a subscription so that you can both smith with ease!
  • Do I and/or my friend have to use the subscription right away, or can we save it? (I’m kinda bogged down by algebra, and I don’t know this. Sorry.)
  • @TezzeretofCarmot21
    Sorry, but I do have to give it soon because I'm leaving at the end of the month.

But you can gift yours to a friend if you think you'll be busy!
  • That’s fine. I’ll take mine and give the other to @NokiSkaur.
  • @TezzeretofCarmot21

Thank you for giving me the second subscription. I'm really glad that I'm leaving enough of an impact for people to consider me a friend.
  • Single tear rolls down cheek...
  • Congratulations! Great job guys!
  • edited April 2018
    Resentment

Just go on.
    Keep on dreaming,
    Keep on hoping,
    And keep your drug of false victory.
    But ultimately,
    All of them
    Are nothing but dust in the wind
    Of timeless aeons.

[DATA EXPUNGED]
  • edited April 2018
    Here's the cards as promised, I couldn't fit the whole poems on them, but I made it work, so the core of it is still there.

image image

These cards represent the renewal and ending of a love and friendship. Sorry that story doesn't have a happier ending heh.
This discussion has been closed.