Sorinjace's 11th Contest **Circuit Challenge**

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Changed my entry.

EDIT: Ok card fixed.

image image
  • edited April 2018
    @sanjaya666 I thought was odd he didn't have red in the original version too.

I did my own adding red for same reason, but it's an older card. (I did tons of legends for my War of Ancients set.) https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Lastjustice/sets/25674

• @Lastjustice Edited my card anyway.
  • edited April 2018
    On a side note, I'm going be that guy (hear megaman boss intro music)

@baryonyx69 needs to see some Wurm Sign!

Help him out since this contest will be over soon and you will need something else to make cards for.

http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/3572/subtype-challenge-wurms#latest

And @Platypusburger really wants a Pony!

http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/3578/reactivation-challenge-45-unicorns-xd#latest
  • edited April 2018
    Option 3

Original legendary by Rednaxela
  • @Poseidon847 , your images aren't linked properly. I can thankfully click on the cards, but they don't appear in said thread.
  • edited April 2018
    imageimage

I liked the appearance and idea behind Adeliz (right), so I made my own concept (left).

imageimage

Zuberi has been a favorite of mine since I started playing (right), so I made my own concept based on how majestic he always seemed to me (left).
  • Zuberi, @Aryanf has that! :)
  • What do you mean?
  • @Tesarand , Sorinjace meant she owns a copy of the original card is all. Not that she called dibs on the remake or something.
  • Oh gotcha gotcha. So do I. I love it a lot
  • edited April 2018
    Ohhhh neat contest! I'll submit cards for it soon
  • edited April 2018
    @Tesarand yeah @Lastjustice explained it better. Sorry about not being more clear. @Aryanf is my wife, she has that card she loves Griffin's. I got her that and retaliator Griffin too, that's a sweet Griffin too!
  • edited April 2018
    And she totally called DIBS!! Quit taking Aryanf's stuff!!! Oh wait I am helping right? (completely not serious just to not actually make things worse.)
  • My default to sarcasm sometimes gets me into trouble. People ask me how I am doing my typical response is "Terrible" mostly because people say good, fine or whatever and don't genuinely care what your reply is. When you say terrible....well people gotta know then haha.
  • edited April 2018
    I'd have to have a coffee or two sometime with ya @Lastjustice we have close/similar humor XD I think I drive @Aryanf nuts with my terrible 'dad's jokes sometimes but as long as I can get her to smile it's all good! :)
  • In my family bad jokes were called Mike jokes, regardless of who actually said them. I was so tied to them to it didn't matter who told it.
  • edited April 2018
    I wonder if Aryanf will make a revamped version of Zuberi just to spite us all for this all too drawn out joke/misunderstanding heh.
  • Option 2.) Pick a legendary creature card you really like that already exists in Magic the Gathering, and make another version of that creature.
    image image
  • Sorry for any confusion, I miss counted my own contests total this is actually #11 on my contests list. Hopefully you guys can forgive me on that. Sorry!
  • Actually, Option 2 is turning out to be pretty fruitful. I have another pair I'd like to post. I'm not sure what my final entry will be!
  • @Hinges Fun Fact: Did you know that there's an EDH deck where Revaka is the commander? It's all about using iconic blue creatures and spells to untap Revaka and just destroy the opponents' boards, and even giving Revaka deathtouch!

I had no good reason to post this comment XD Just a little fun fact.
  • @Manachrome, XD
    alternatively, there's Tor Wauki. He's B/R which makes it MUCH easier to get deathtouch and gives you access to cards like goblin sharpshooter and hissing iguanar which, when given deathtouch, can literally state "Kill all creature's you don't control." It's stupid and probably annoying. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the contest. :-P
    Will post something for contest once I find good art. :-)
  • Haha, cool @captain_Pugsley! Haven't seen you post cards in a while!
  • @Manachrome, Yeah... I has been busy with school, but finals were yesterday, so I should be more active now. :-)
  • @Lastjustice yeah, sorry about that. If I post another entry I'll link it correctly. I happened to be doing it right before walking out the door to see Infinity War, so I was in a rush.
  • edited April 2018
    @ManaChrome: I've only played EDH a few times. I saw some fun comments to Reveka at the gatherer and that inspired my card. I hope it isn't op but as she had a hammer I thought about changing her flavor text to, "SEISMIC WAVE!" or something. "EAHKAZEEM!" lol and then she kills all attacking shrimps.

Maybe I should make it part of the casting cost, "Say flavor text when activating her abilities".
  • Option three:

I chose Zuberi which was made by @Terasand and the Familiar was made by me!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.