Goblin Testgrounds

The goblins have finished their project and the experiments have started...

Welcome to the Goblin Testgrounds!

Your task is to create your own goblin experimenter and any other goblins associated with him or her and start experimenting

Every day a goblin will be recognized for his inventions and that person will be awarded a favorite
Every week the overall standing of each goblin will be rewarded in a mystery prize that changes every week.

Good luck and happy Inventing

Comments

• edited May 6

IT'S BOOM-BOOM TIME!
  • @pjbear2005 does it have to be a new card? I make goblins all the time.
  • @Scott_Anderson Nope any card is allowed
  • edited May 7

• edited May 7
    I have made some Goblin cards recently, I'll share them here with ya @pjbear2005:

• @sorinjace I wonder if the cost on Force of Destiny should be to discard the goblin card?
  • Good idea @Scott_Anderson! I'll fix that up right now asap, I'm just gonna post my new Akroan Blind Guard to the Daily Challenge. I didn't make any cards yesterday so I wanted to make something new today. I feel the card is pretty good, really cool artwork please check it out let me know if you like it or not. :) Your goblins are sweet too.
  • Thank you @Scott_Anderson! I edited the card's rules text to have it say discard a Goblin card instead of reveal. Great idea!
  • @sorinjace Your card contains common wording error I see all the time - "Deal X damage."
    The player does not deal the damage, though, the spell does. It should be "Force of Destiny deals 3 damage to any target."
    Sorry, but I see that wording error often and just thought I could help correct it.
  • @TezzeretofCarmot21 hey don't be sorry thanks in fact! If you see something off let me know I'll edit it when I can get to a computer or when the image uploaded is fixed for phones.
  • @TezzeretofCarmot21 it's good to tell people when they're template is off. We're all trying to get better.
  • edited May 7
    image image